14k Gold-Fill and Sterling Silver Jewelry
Each metal piece comes with a small polishing cloth to help keep your jewelry in excellent condition.
- Keep all beauty products or other chemicals (hairspray, sunscreen, lotion, etc.) away from your jewelry.
- Store in a dry, airtight place like a ziploc bag.
- Jewelry should be the last thing you put on in the morning, and the first thing you take off when you come home.
- Polish after each wear to remove any oil or dirt that may have built up.
- Keep out of the water (shower, pool, hot tub, etc.).
- Avoid rough wear.
- Take off when exercising.
- If your jewelry is in need of a deeper clean, you can use warm soapy water.
- In addition to the guidelines above, elastic bracelets should be rolled on and off. Do not stretch the bracelet over your hand. Rolling the bracelet on and off will help the elastic last longer!